Important offer, subscription, price and renewal terms:
• The amount you are charged upon purchase is the price of the first term of your subscription. The length of your first term is one year. Thirty (30) days prior to the expiration of your first term, you will receive a renewal notice including a renewal offer, but your subscription will not be automatically renewed without your express written consent. If you request a renewal, you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal.
• Unless you decline auto-renewal, your subscription will be automatically renewed on an annual basis and you will be charged the renewal term subscription price in effect at the time of your renewal, until you cancel.
• Pricing is subject to change. If the renewal price changes, we will notify you in advance so you always know what’s going on.
• You may request a refund by sending an email to email@example.com within thirty (30) days of initial purchase. After 30 days, the software is considered to be opened and accepted, and you are not eligible for a refund.
• You can cancel your subscription or change your automatic renewal settings any time after purchase by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. • Your subscription is subject to our License Agreement and Privacy Notice and is for personal use on the number of supported devices allowed under your subscription. Product features may be added, changed or removed during the subscription term, and not all features are available for all operating systems—see System Requirements for supported devices. Software does not guarantee protection against all possible threats.
• Your subscription entitles you to 24×7 email technical support (email@example.com).